Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Get your Residential Lease Rental Agreement in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What Is a Residential Lease Rental Agreement?
A Residential Lease Rental Agreement is a legal contract between a landlord and a tenant who wants to rent a residential property and has to pay a stated monthly amount. The tenant must pay the rent for the first month and a security deposit before moving in. After both parties sign the agreement, the tenant may move in on the day designated in the document.
What do I need a residential rental lease agreement for?
- A landlord needs this document to provide a tenant with legal permission to get access to the premises on the first day of the specified term;
- The tenant has to fill out the form to enable the landlord to perform a background and credit check;
- The tenant must use this paper to include references such as their past landlords and employers. This enables the landlord to contact these people by phone and find out about the tenant’s character and whether the monthly rent was paid on time during the past rental agreement.
How to Fill Out Basic Rental Agreement Residential Lease
- To get access to a ready-made template, press the blue Fill this form button on this page.
- You will be redirected to a document that consists of 10 pages. You can get acknowledged with a standard blank used in the case of rent.
- The first page is for the tenant’s name, premises address, the time when the lease starts, etc. At the bottom right part of each page, the tenant has to put their initials.
- The second page requires you to put the term the agreement will be eligible for.
- In the section Payment terms, indicate the first month’s rent amount, monthly rental sum, security deposit, late charge, and NSF check fee.
- Indicate whether pets are acceptable in the apartment.
- Mark the utilities that are the obligation of the tenant.
- In the section Services, specify which services are the obligation of the tenant.
- Enlist which documents are incorporated into the terms of this agreement.
- Indicate which person should the landlord contact in case of emergency. Write their contacts as well.
- Use the e-signature tool on the upper toolbar and sign the contract for approval.
- Pages 4 to 9 are informative, containing general terms and regulations. Don’t forget to put your initials at the bottom right part of each page to mark that you got familiarized with the details.
- The last 10th page contains a disclosure of information on lead-based paint hazards. The lessee and the agent must certify that the provided data is correct by signing the document at the end.
- Put the current date and save the changes. Now you can download the agreement on your PC or send it to the other party by email.
Organizations that work with a basic rental agreement or residential lease PDF
- Private parties (a landlord renting residential property and a tenant)
Fillable online Residential Lease Rental Agreement