Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Get your Form UB-04 or CMS 1450 in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is UB-04 PDF Form?
Blank UB-04 form also known as CMS 1450 Form PDF is a one-page document institutional providers use to file various claims against Medicare, Medicaid, Tricare, and other insurance carriers. Multiple CMS encodings are used for filling, which you can find in the Medicare Claims Processing Manual (Chapter 25). This document is sometimes referred to as UB-04 (they are the same form).
What do I need the printable UB 04 form for?
- Institutional providers use this blank, such as hospitals, nursing facilities, hospices, critical care facilities, and other healthcare institutions.
- CMS 1450 or UB 04 Form is used for billing the so-called Medicare and Medicaid fiscal intermediaries, i.e., insurance carriers and providers.
- This form can only be used when the described institutional providers have a waiver from the ASCA; that is, they can use hard copies instead of submitting claims electronically.
How to Fill Out UB-04 Claim Form?
- Fill in the UB-04 PDF form with your facility name and address and the address where the payment should be sent.
- Fill in patient details: name, address, date of birth, gender, control number, medical record number, and so on.
- Enter information about the date, time, and reason for the patient's admission to your facility and discharge data.
- Use codes to describe the patient's stay at your facility and treatments performed during the billing time. Calculate totals.
- Enter payer details: name, health plan ID, etc. List the doctors and other professionals who have treated the patient. If you have additional comments, leave them in the appropriate field UB 04 form printable finished document.
Organizations that work with UB 04 form fillable
- All insurance carriers
Fillable online Form UB-04 or CMS 1450