Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Get your Form 1 - Manitoba Standard Residential Tenancy Agreement in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is Standard Residential Tenancy Agreement?
The residential tenancy agreement (standard form of lease) in Manitoba is also called form 1. You may be familiar with the template if you are a tenant or landlord in Manitoba. The form was created by the Real Estate Association and is provided to simplify the life of both parties and real estate agents who work with these contracts.
It documents the relations between two parties, sharing the obligations and benefits they receive from the procedure. The form regulates the relationship between tenant and landlord based on The Residential Tenancies Act. It does not matter whether you want to rent a classic home or a mobile one, you still need to fill out the standard residential tenancy agreement.
Both parties have to sign the document. There must be two copies kept by them. Landlord also needs to provide a copy of the agreement to the tenant if he/she does not have one within 21 days after the agreement is reached and signed.
What I need the Standard Residential Tenancy Agreement for?
- Landlord needs to sign a standard residential tenancy agreement form to make sure that the document matches the demands of both parties. The information provided here must be understandable and correct. Landlord requires the document to protect the property and make sure that the tenant will pay before the due date;
- The tenant has to read the document before signing anything. There must be information on the dates of payment and the exact amount of the monthly fee. You can also discuss the best way to receive the money and send the payment via the residential tenancy agreement standard form;
- Real estate agents may offer both parties the standard form to make sure that they reached an agreement on every aspect.
How to Fill Out Standard Residential Tenancy Agreement?
You will find BC residential tenancy agreement in no time on the official websites of Manitoba real estate agencies or on the Internet. You can also find the template on PDFLiner. Unlike official websites, PDFLiner offers you a fillable form online. You may open it and use PDF editing tools right away to complete the document. It does not take much time. Once you are done, save the document on your device. You may send the copy to another party after you read it again and make sure that there are no mistakes.
You may print the form and hand it to the tenant. You may ask your real estate agent to fill it out on your behalf, but you still need to sign it. The fastest way to send the document is via email, which you can do by pressing the Done button and choosing the way to transfer it. Here is what you need to include in the document:
- Provide information on both parties involved in the agreement, including the name of the landlord and tenant;
- Provide the address of the unit that the tenant wants to rent;
- Discuss the terms of tenancy and security deposit that must be paid;
- Provide information on the rent, the payable amount for each month, and extra services and facilities;
- Describe the furniture that comes with the property, if there is any;
- Put signatures of landlord and tenant and the current date.
Organizations that work with Standard Residential Tenancy Agreement
- Agencies that use The Residential Tenancies Act in Manitoba.
Fillable online Form 1 - Manitoba Standard Residential Tenancy Agreement