Get your Certificate of Incorporation for a Public Benefit Corporation in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What Is a Certificate of Incorporation for a Public Benefit Corporation?
A Certificate of Incorporation Delaware for a Public Benefit Corporation is a document required by any corporation to become a Benefit Corporation in Delaware. It must be filled and signed by the incorporated. There is a standard fee that has to be paid and extra fees for extra pages in the agreement. The form must be sent to the Delaware Division of Corporations.
What Do I Need the Certificate of Incorporation for a Public Benefit Corporation For?
A Certificate of Incorporation Delaware template is required in several cases. You might need it if:
- You want to change Corporation into Public Benefit Corporation (the main purpose of the document);
- Officials need this document to receive the proper update on the corporation’s activity and taxes;
- According to the Delaware Certificate of Incorporation, stockholders receive information on PBC every two years.
How to Fill Out a Certificate of Incorporation for a Public Benefit Corporation?
You can find an example of the form on the Internet. Ensure you specify the Delaware area. There is also a PDF document available on PDFLiner. You can fill it in no time, using the tools of the editor. All the fillable sections can be tapped. The form is not that hard to complete:
- Read the first page of the form. You will see the amount of fee you have to pay to turn a corporation into PBC.
- Write down the name of the corporation and details on its original registration. Include the name and address of the registered agent.
- Describe the purpose of your corporation.
- Calculate the total amount of the stocks that the corporation can issue and the value of each stock.
- Name and signature of the incorporator.
Organizations That Work with Certificate of Incorporation for a Public Benefit Corporation
- Delaware Division of Corporations;
- Stockholders of the corporation.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!