Get your Cash Bond in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What Is Form 332?
Form 332 was created and released by the Missouri Department of Revenue. This is a local form, but you may find a federal alternative if you need it. This document is also known as Cash Bond. The form was created for both personal use and company. It notifies the Missouri Department of Revenue of the Cash Bond type, the amount you’ve paid, the business you have, and the date the procedure was made. You have to attach the check or prove the money order to this form.
The Department checks for the possible mismatch of taxes, fees, interests, and penalties that were made and the number that are indicated. If officials find that the person owes money to the department, they can forfeit the bond. The document allows officials to check the payments that were made. If the person who provides the form does not agree with the Department's decision, the case can be considered in the local court.
What Do I Need the Form 332 For?
- You may need the form to confirm your savings bond cash for the Missouri Department of Revenue. This is a legal document that clarifies the amount of currency you spend;
- The Missouri Department of Revenue needs the blank from a taxpayer who owns bonds to record the amount of money paid and check whether there are no delays in the payment of taxes. Officials check related fees, taxes that were indicated, tax additions, interest rates, and even penalties;
- Circuit Court of Cole County, Missouri needs the form filled and signed in case one of the parties decides to file the lawsuit. This is why the document must be official and contain detailed information with an attached check.
How to Fill Out Form 332?
This 332 form is not hard to fill at all. You have to search for the documents in advance, but once you are ready, it takes several minutes to fill in the blank. However, it is better not to rush with it and check several times all the numbers and names that were written. You can’t send the form without the check or money order attached to it.
The document can be found either on the Missouri Department of Revenue website or PDFLiner. Yet, only PDFLiner offers you all the tools to complete cash bond form 332 online. Here is what you need to indicate there:
- Indicate the current date when you fill out the document;
- Write down the tax ID number you use in Missouri;
- Include the Federal Employer number ID;
- Check out the type of cash bond you have. Put a tick in the box near the appropriate tax;
- Write down the amount of money;
- Put the date when you pay it;
- Name the taxpayer or business, address, county, ZIP code, and email address;
- Confirm the amount of money again;
- Sign the form and add the date. To do this you can use only old-fashioned pen and paper. Unfortunately, the Missouri Department of Revenue does not allow you to use a digital signature. In other cases, you can create an e-signature using PDFLiner. This time you need to download the form, print the document, sign it, scan it, and if you want send the completed document by email.
Organizations That Work With Form 332
- Missouri Department of Revenue;
- Circuit Court of Cole County.
FAQ: Form 332 Popular Questions
How to cash in savings bond?
Unfortunately, you can’t cash bonds in the bank or other financial institutions. You have to use good old mail. You need to go to the official website of the Treasury and fill out the form. Once you complete it, you have to mail the bonds attached to the form via the address that was indicated in it. After the government checks the savings through the deposit your funds are transferred to you. If you don’t know how to fill it out, you need to read the instructions above. The Department of Revenue leaves the right to search your personal income and taxes you pay, since you may underpay taxes, so you will be fined.
Can you pay online the Missouri cash bond form 332?
You have to make sure that the transaction is recorded somewhere. The form requires proof of your action. This is why it is important to provide the transcript of the operations. However, you can use the Missouri Department of Revenue Service to pay online. You still have to check out the original information that Department requires from you. Authorities have stated several addresses you can send the file with the money’s check attachment, and you can send it electronically via email. You can also use regular mail if you want to send the form in paper version. In this case, send it to the Sales and Use or Transient Employer Withholding Taxation Division.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online Cash Bond