Get your 60-Day Notice to Vacate in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What Is a 60-Day Notice to Vacate?
A 60-Day Notice to Vacate is an official note provided by a landlord or a property manager to a renter. It requires the tenant to vacate after the deadline included in the form. The 60-Days Notice to Vacate must be provided in advance after the rental agreement is over.
What Do I Need the 60-Day Notice to Vacate For?
- The 60-Days to Vacate Notice helps a landlord to warn a tenant that their agreement on the rented property is soon to be over, so the tenant has to leave the place by the deadline;
- Tenants require the 60-Days Notice to Vacate template to start searching for a new home to live in. Without this document, a landlord can’t officially force them to leave;
- This document is accepted as a legal document in court.
How to Fill Out a 60-Day Notice to Vacate?
You can download a 60-Day Notice to Vacate template on PDFLiner. This form is simple to complete, and you have to do it if you are a landlord or a real estate agent. You have to be specific about the details in this document. It is only one page long, so you don’t need much time for it. Make sure that the Tenant 60-Day Notice to Vacate template is filled out correctly till you print or send it. Here is what you need to include in the sample of 60-Day Notice to Vacate:
- Write down the name of the landlord or the broker.
- Specify the date as you see in the sample 60-Day Notice to Vacate.
- Write down the name of the tenant.
- Fill in the section with the facts about the rental agreement, including the date and the names of the tenant and the landlord.
- Complete the notice to the tenant.
- Include the reason for the termination.
- Write down the name of the agent, date, address, and phone. Sign the document when you are done.
- How to Write a 60-Day Notice to Vacate?
- You can learn how to write the notice in the section above. Follow the steps one by one. You can do it via PDFLiner. The procedure lies in entering the form and filling in empty sections there.
Organizations That Work With 60-Day Notice to Vacate
Real Estate Agencies around the US.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online 60-Day Notice to Vacate