Get your Social Media Management Contract in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
Understanding Social Media Management Contract
To run a successful business, hiring a competent social media manager is a crucial step in your digital marketing strategy. A well-drafted contract for media manager not only lays down the terms and conditions of service but also facilitates clarity on performance expectations and deliverables.
Features of a contract for social media manager
A social media management contract mainly focuses on functions related to managing various social media platforms. The contract is an agreement between your business and the social media manager. It outlines the services to be performed, the mode of compensation, terms of termination, privacy, and confidentiality agreements, amongst other things. It’s also essential to have the roles and responsibilities of the media manager clearly stated in the contract.
How to Fill Out Social Media Manager Contract
Filling out a template social media contract shouldn’t be a daunting task. All you need to do is to follow the designated sections and input the relevant details. It’s also imperative to keep a record of these documents for any reference in the future. Here are the key steps:
- Start with the section titled `Business and Contact Information’. Here, enter your `Business Name’ in the required fields.
- Following that, input the `Contact Name’ mentioned in your details.
- Provide the appropriate `Title’ as per the indicators given in the form.
- In the `Business Billing Address' section, provide complete details. This includes the street address, city, province, and postal code.
- In the `Website' textbox, enter the complete URL of your business's official website.
- Input the Contact #, which is your business's primary contact phone number.
- Type your official Email address into the appropriate field.
- In the `Invoice Email’ section, provide a separate email if your invoice should be sent to a different email address.
- In the `Dates' section, specify the `Start Date' and `End Date' of the contract.
- Decide if you want a three-month trial, or if the contract is for Seasonal/Event purposes, and mark that section appropriately.
- Under`The Plan’ section, select the options that apply based on the package you are signing up for.
- For `The Fees' section, specify the prices or costs associated with your chosen plan.
- In the `Platforms & Associated Contracts' segment, specify the specific social media platforms this contract covers.
- Fill out the `Payment Information’ accordingly with the payment methods you’d use for the transaction.
- Look through the `Agreement Authorization' section carefully. Once you agree to the terms, provide your signature.
- In the `Trusted Consultant’ section, mention the name of the person or agency managing your social media.
- You’ll see a checkbox for `I agree & understand the terms and conditions’. Tick that after reading all terms and conditions.
- Specify the date on which you are signing the contract.
- Lastly, under `Trusted Consultant', provide an authorized signature, ensuring all necessary parties have agreed upon the contract.
Remember to double-check all fields for correct information. Save your PDF file and keep a printed copy for your record.
When should you request contract social media manager?
You should request the management contract template when you decide to hire a manager or a digital marketing agency to handle your business's social media platforms. This contract form is crucial to clearly specify the roles, responsibilities, payment terms, service period, and legalities involved in the agreement between you and the manager or agency. It also helps protect both the business owner and the social media professional in case of any disagreement or miscommunication.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online Social Media Management Contract