Fillable FL-170 Declaration of Default or Uncontested Dissolution or Legal Separation
Get your FL-170 Declaration of Default or Uncontested Dissolution or Legal Separation in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is FL-170 Form?
The fl-170 form is known as a Declaration of Default or Uncontested Dissolution or Legal Separation. This document is used for the State of California court. This is one of the forms you have to file during a divorce. If you have uncontested divorce fl 170 form is your choice. In the form, you have to mention every detail you are going to say in court during the trial time. The answer from the judge that you’ve sent the form can be returned in months. During this time you need to wait. If you don’t want to get a rejection from the official, you need to file the form.
The declaration of default can be filled with the help of your divorce lawyer. There may be aspects you want to consult with a professional in advance. However, you also have to keep in mind that you always can fill out the document on your own. Make sure that every field that is in the blank is filled with the required information.
What I need the FL-170 Form for?
- This uncontested dissolution is required by the party that files for divorce. It must contain a description of the speech that will be made in court during the trial. To avoid rejection from the judge the form must be sent in advance;
- A judge has to see form fl 170 sent by the party that wants the divorce to get familiar with the case. It is up to the judge whether the person receives the rejection of demands. If the document is not completed or contains mistakes, the judge will send the form back to the person. This document can be later attached to the official case.
How to Fill Out FL-170 Form?
You will find fl 170 California form here on PDFLiner. It has 3 pages and is not that simple to complete, so you have to pay attention to every line. There are basic fl 170 instructions in the form, and you need to follow them. Pay attention to the fields that are named “for court use only”. You have to leave them empty. You can complete the form via PDFLiner online. Once it is done, send it to the judge. You can print it and fill it out manually.
However, if the judge provides you with the email, you may send the form there using PDFLiner. Here are your tips on how to fill out form fl 170:
- Provide information about you, including name, address, phone, email, and name of attorney if you have;
- Provide information on the court of California, including address;
- Name the petitioner and respondent’
- Choose whether you need legal separation or dissolution;
- Put the ticks near the boxes with the right answers that describe the case;
- Specify information about the child if you have any, including the number of the court order for the custody time in another case if you have any;
- Include information on family support;
- Provide details on the attorney fees;
- Put the date and your signature.
Organizations that work with FL-170 Form
- State of California any legal separation court.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online FL-170 Declaration of Default or Uncontested Dissolution or Legal Separation