Get your Editable Resume Template in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What Is a Resume Template?
A fillable Resume Template is a document with detailed information about a person’s qualifications and professional skills. It provides all the data required by HR or potential employers, including education and previous positions. An editable Resume Template PDF blank is filled by a person who wants to apply for a job position.
What do I need a Downloadable Resume Template for?
You can fill up the form with your achievements and professional skills, thus increasing your chances to get the job of your dreams. You might need this form for:
- Searching for the right position for you with the salary you want. A well-developed resume makes you stand out among competitors;
- An employer may check the experience of an employee, including their skills, education, work experience, and diplomas;
- An employee narrows down the sphere of interests to let HRs know whether they are the right person for the available job.
How to Write a Resume?
You can download the already created free blank form on PDFLiner. You can also fill it online. It is only one page long and not that challenging to complete. Follow this step-by-step instruction:
- Pick the photo you like the most and download it using PDFLiner. Tap the field with the name Photo on it and choose the one you need. Keep in mind that it must be professional-looking, not displaying you on the beach or in your friends’ company.
- Describe your previous working experience.
- Fill the section Highlights with details about your skills.
- Provide your contact information.
- Name several hobbies that might be useful in your future work.
- Describe your education. State the school name, college, university, and so on.
Who Should Use The Resume Template Basic
- Any employee who would like to keep track of their career path;
- Every candidate that applies for a job.
Relevant to Editable Resume Template Documents
How to Fill Out the Editable Resume Template?
Step 1: Click the Fill Out Form button.
Step 2: Click on the Photo Field and choose a picture of you that would like to add to your resume.
Step 3: List your previous positions, starting from the latest job and ending with your first one.
Step 4: Enter your contact information.
Step 5: Write about your hobbies and how they might help you to grow professionally.
Step 6: Highlight your best qualities that make you the most suitable candidate for the position.
Step 7: Describe your previous experience in more detail. Where you worked, for how long, what was your position, what were your responsibilities, etc.
Step 8: Write about your education. Start a list with the University or Collage that you attended, and finish with High School.
Step 9: Add current date.
Step 10: Click the Done button to save your printable resume.
FAQ: Editable Template for Resume Popular Questions
What is the best template for a resume?
The best template for a resume depends on the job you are applying for. For example, if you are applying for a creative industry position, then a more creative resume template may be best. For a corporate role, a more traditional, professional resume template is definitely a better choice. Ultimately, the best template for a resume is the one that showcases your unique qualifications, skills, and experiences in the best way possible.
How to build a resume template?
1. Choose a resume template that best suits your career goals and the job you’re applying for.
2. Include your name, phone number, email address, and social media links.
3. List your work experience.
4. Write any educational credentials or certifications you have earned. You can also include volunteer or extracurricular activities that are relevant to the job you’re applying for.
5. Add awards or honors you have earned.
6. List any skills you have that may be relevant to the job.
7. Specify any additional information you think is relevant.
8. Proofread your resume and make any necessary changes.
What resumes do employers prefer?
Employers typically prefer resumes that are concise, clear, and relevant to the job they are hiring for. Resumes should be written in a professional and organized format, emphasizing work experience and accomplishments, and including relevant skills, education, and certifications.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online Editable Resume Template