Get your Colorado DORA Post Closing Occupancy Agreement in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What Is Colorado DORA Post-Closing Occupancy Agreement?
The Post-Closing Occupancy Agreement Colorado template was created by Colorado Real Estate Commission to ease the process of renting a property. It is also known as a Seller Rent-Back Agreement. The Post-Closing Occupancy Agreement Form underlines the official agreement between the two parties on covering the possible problems that might happen in the post-closing occupancy period. This document was updated several times to meet the demands of the current standards. It is a helpful tool that secures the interests of both parties if they decide to go for the specific type of agreement on the property renting.
What Do I Need the Colorado DORA Post-Closing Occupancy Agreement For?
- A seller needs to fill out the DORA Form Colorado blank to secure personal guarantees in case a buyer does not close the procedure. It provides more possibilities for the seller;
- By signing this form offer, the buyer provides guarantees, which makes the whole selling-buying agreement more trustable for both parties;
- In this form, both parties can cover a wide range of problems that might occur during the post-closing period;
- This is a perfect form for a three-day possession type of deal.
How to Fill Out Colorado DORA Post-Closing Occupancy Agreement?
You will find a Post-Closing Occupancy Agreement sample on PDFLiner. You can easily fill it out online there as well. If you need to have a paper version of the document, you can print it out, save it on your device, or just send it to another party via email. Here is what you need to include in the agreement:
- Mention both parties in the agreement, including their names, and the address of the property. Don’t forget to specify a street, city, zip, and state.
- In section 3, write down the date when the closing happens.
- Section 8 includes the amount of rent that must be paid during the closing and delivery periods.
- In section 10, agree with the second party as to how much the seller will have to pay if there is a failure to vacate.
- Put a tick in the appropriate boxes in sections 11, 12, and 13.
- Discuss the security deposit in section 15.
- If you have additional provisions, you can share them in section 17.
- Include the buyer’s name, date, signature, and address. Do the same for the seller.
Organizations That Work With Colorado DORA Post-Closing Occupancy Agreement
Colorado Real Estate Commission.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online Colorado DORA Post Closing Occupancy Agreement