Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Get your Rent Lease Renewal Agreement in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What Is a Renewal of Lease Agreement?
A Renewal Lease Agreement Form is a document used to extend or renew an existing lease contract between a landlord and a tenant. It’s typically used when both parties wish to continue the rental arrangement beyond the initial lease term. As the name implies, this document is an addition to the main agreement and cannot be used without it.
What do I need the lease agreement renewal for?
- You might need this form if you are a tenant and want to continue renting the property or if a landlord wants to extend the lease with the current tenant.
- This agreement allows both parties to clarify the terms and conditions of the renewed lease, such as the duration, rent amount, and any revised terms.
- Renewing the original contract offers stability for both parties involved. For tenants, it allows them to maintain their current living situation, while landlords benefit from consistent rental income without the need to search for new tenants.
How to Fill Out the Renewal Lease Agreement Template?
- First, you need to identify parties: include a tenant’s and landlord’s names, registration addresses, and the full address of the property in question.
- Next, state that the agreement is for the renewal of an existing lease and mention the original lease’s start and end dates.
- Specify the duration of the renewed lease and indicate the revised rent amount, the due date, and any changes to payment methods, if applicable.
- Clarify any modified terms or provisions compared to the original lease. Use a separate piece of paper to list all the adjustments to the contract.
- All participants must read the text and put their signatures as a sign of agreement with the updated terms of rental housing.
Organizations that work with the lease renewal agreement form
- Real estate agencies
Fillable online Rent Lease Renewal Agreement