45 DVLA Forms

Category Rating
(5 / 5) 2 votes


  • Do I need to inform the DVLA of a change of address?

    Yes, you need to inform the DVLA about the change of your address. There are specific forms for that. Based on the current situation, it is better to contact the agency and make sure that you pick the template you need. Each detail must be updated and kept in the Agency.

  • How do I inform the DVLA of a car sale?

    It is better to not delay the update on the information for the DVLA if you want to avoid paying a penalty for that. Once you sell the car, you have to file the form. The Agency makes sure that they have a new owner in the records. You have to confirm your name and address as well. The Agency has to provide another V5C form.

  • Where to send DVLA forms?

    The main office is based in Swansea, Wales. Sometimes, you need to send documents by mail. However, you don’t have to use regular mail for all documents. You may easily submit the form you need via the official DVLA website.

Please, wait...
We use unpersonalized cookies to keep our site working and collect statistics for marketing purposes. By continuing to use this site, you consent to this policy. Learn more