Get your North Carolina Residential Purchase Agreement in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What Is North Carolina Residential Purchase Agreement?
A North Carolina Residential Purchase Agreement is a legal document used when buying or selling residential property in North Carolina. The agreement outlines the terms and conditions of the sale, including the purchase price, closing date, and contingencies. The agreement is a binding contract between the buyer and seller, and once signed, both parties are obligated to fulfill their respective obligations.
Who Should Use North Carolina Residential Purchase Agreement?
The North Carolina Residential Purchase Agreement is typically used by real estate agents, buyers, and sellers who are involved in the purchase or sale of residential property in North Carolina. Real estate agents can use the agreement to facilitate the transaction between the buyer and seller, while buyers and sellers can use the agreement to outline the terms and conditions of the sale.
How To Fill Out North Carolina Residential Purchase Agreement
To fill out the North Carolina residential purchase contract printable form template correctly you should follow these steps:
- Get a copy of the form. First of all, you should get an appropriate form template. North Carolina residential purchase agreement free downloads from the PDFliner website.
- Enter the names and contact information of the buyer and seller. The first section of the agreement requires the names, addresses, and phone numbers of the buyer and seller. Ensure that this information is accurate and up-to-date.
- Enter the purchase price and earnest money. The next section of the agreement requires the purchase price of the property and the amount of earnest money that the buyer is willing to deposit. Earnest money is a deposit made by the buyer to show their good faith in purchasing the property.
- Enter the closing date and possession date. The closing date is the date on which the sale of the property is finalized, and the possession date is the date on which the buyer takes possession of the property.
- Disclosures. The next section of the agreement outlines the disclosures that the seller must provide to the buyer, such as information about the condition of the property or any defects. This section also covers any known liens, encumbrances, or easements on the property.
- Contingencies. Contingencies are conditions that must be met before the sale can be finalized. The agreement should outline any contingencies, such as the buyer obtaining financing or the results of a home inspection.
- Signatures. Once all the information has been entered into the agreement, both the buyer and seller must sign and date the document.
How to Get North Carolina Residential Purchase Agreement
There are several ways to obtain a North Carolina residential purchase agreement form template:
- Real estate agents: Real estate agents typically have access to the agreement and can provide it to their clients.
- North Carolina Association of Realtors: The North Carolina Association of Realtors offers a standard Residential Purchase Agreement that agents, buyers, and sellers can use.
- Online legal document providers: The agreement can be found online on the PDFliner site.
- North Carolina State Bar Association: The North Carolina State Bar Association also provides access to the agreement.
Please remember to ensure that the agreement is up-to-date and compliant with current state laws and regulations to avoid any legal issues or disputes.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online North Carolina Residential Purchase Agreement