Get your ATV Bill of Sale in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is an ATV Bill of Sale?
An ATV (All-Terrain Vehicle) bill of sale form is legal proof of the sale and purchase of an ATV between the seller and the buyer. It typically includes information about the ATV, such as:
- Make and model;
- VIN number;
- the seller's and buyer's names and addresses;
- purchase price;
- any warranties or agreements associated with the sale.
The form is typically used to transfer ownership of the ATV and is required by law in some states to register the vehicle.
How to get a bill of sale for ATV?
To get a bill of sale for an ATV PDF, follow these steps:
- Gather information about the ATV: You will need to have the make, model, year, VIN number, and other relevant information about the ATV ready to include on the bill of sale form.
- Find a printable ATV bill of sale: Get a fillable template online here or at a dealership. Make sure the form is specific to the state in which you live, as different states may have different requirements for the form.
- Fill out the form: Once you have the bill of sale for ATV template, you will need to fill it out with the information about ATV, the buyer, and the seller.
- Keep a copy of the bill of sale: Both parties should hold a copy of the bill of sale, as it is proof of the sale and ownership of the ATV.
- Register the ATV: If your state requires it, you must register the ATV with the state's Department of Motor Vehicles.
How To Write A Bill Of Sale For An ATV?
Writing an ATV bill of sale is a relatively simple process and can be done in a few steps:
Step 1: Create a header
At the top of the document, include a header that states that this is an All-Terrain Vehicle Bill of Sale.
Step 2: Identify the ATV
In the first section of the bill of sale, provide the make, model, year, and VIN number of the ATV.
Step 3: Provide the details of the sale
Include the purchase price, any warranties or agreements associated with the sale, and the date of the sale.
Step 4: Identify the buyer and seller
In the next section, provide the names and addresses of the buyer and seller.
Step 5: Include any additional information
If there are any additional details or disclosures related to the sale, include them.
Step 6: Include the terms of the sale
Describe any terms or conditions the buyer and seller have agreed upon.
Step 7: Add the date and location
Include the date and location of the sale.
Step 8: Sign
Both parties should read the document carefully and sign it.
Note that you don’t have to create a document from scratch. It’s always better to use a printable bill of sale for ATV template. This way you won’t forget anything.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online ATV Bill of Sale