Kofax Alternative Alternative
If you’ve been wondering what the best Kofax alternatives might be, consider PDFLiner. This general-purpose PDF processing platform possesses a wide range of functions that makes it a serious competitor to Kofax. It is also easily understandable and can make a viable free alternative for some customers.
Find Fillable Documents Below
Find the required form in our extensive library by typing its name or description in the search form below. After that, edit and customize it the way you see fit.
Attach Documents From the Internet
Type the URL of the doc you want to add to PDFLiner. After that, feel free to edit, sign, and share it. We currently support PDF, JPG, and PNG formats.
Which Kofax features we provide?
Kofax is one of the most serious competitors on the market. We offer the following features of Kofax software here:
- Like PDFLiner, Kofax also provides the ability to put an electronic signature on the documents you just created or received from versatile sources. This signature equals the pen-and-paper alternative;
- You can download PDF documents after the Kofax license activation is made. This service also offers to upload PDF documents;
- This service offers simple conversion among versatile formats and PDF. You can convert your agreements in DOC into PDF document in no time;
- If you need to add eSignature in the JPG format into the Kofax pdf form, you can do it with this app. This is a rare option that can be provided either by Kofax or by PDFLiner;
- You may allow other users to sign the same documents with this app. Provide access to people you need, so they don’t have to go through the whole procedure of document editingg again.
Does PDFLiner provide any additional services?
PDFLiner is popular due to its versatile features. This app has several unique tools to offer its users who are looking for the Kofax alternative:
- PDFLiner contains useful templates that are a lifesaver for many businesses. If you work with documents every day, you can save time with already made templates;
- PDFLiner is an extremely intuitive service. You see all the tools you need in front of you. At the same time, you may need to learn how to use Kofax’s main features;
- There is an advanced PDF editing box with numerous tools that you can’t find in other services, except PDFLiner;
- You can edit documents online with PDFLiner. Users don’t need to download the document to their laptops or phones to edit them;
- There is a high level of security you receive by using PDFLiner. Your documents are encrypted and protected by the passwords you come up with. You can intensify this security level.
Whether your file is native, scanned, or in JPG format, you can edit and share it in mere moments via PDFLiner
Hear What PDFLiner Users Have to Say & Join Them Today
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!