Get your Simple California Month to Month Rental Agreement in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is California Month-to-Month Rental Agreement?
Month to month rental agreement in California is an agreement between a landlord and a tenant that sets out the terms and conditions for renting a property on a monthly basis. Month-to-month California rental agreement is used for residential rentals such as apartments, houses, and condominiums.
What is California Month to Month Rental Agreement used for?
A rental agreement in California month to month, also known as a Tenancy-at-Will Agreement, is a contract between a landlord and tenant that automatically renews on a monthly basis until either party terminates the agreement. This type of agreement is common in California, where many tenants prefer the flexibility of being able to move out with only 30 days' notice.
How to fill out California Month-to-Month Rental Agreement?
Here are some tips on how to fill out a California rental agreement month to month:
- Read the entire agreement before filling it out.
- Fill out the date at the top of the agreement.
- In the "Landlord" section, fill in the name and address of the landlord.
- In the "Tenant" section, fill in the name of the tenant.
- In the "Property" section, fill in the address of the rental property.
- In the "Rent" section, fill in the amount of rent that is due each month.
- In the "Deposit" section, fill in the amount of the security deposit.
- In the "Lease Term" section, fill in the date that the lease begins and ends.
- In the "Rights and Responsibilities" section, read and initial each box that applies to the rental property.
- In the "Signatures" section, both the landlord and tenant must sign and date the agreement.
By following these tips, you can ensure that your California Month-to-Month Rental Agreement is properly filled out and that both parties understand the terms and conditions of the agreement.
How to submit California Month-to-Month Rental Agreement?
The landlord must provide the tenant with a copy of the signed simple month-to-month rental agreement in California.
Who should sign the California Month to Month Rental Agreement?
The California simple month-to-month rental agreement must be in writing and signed by both parties.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online Simple California Month to Month Rental Agreement