Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Fill this form
Get your Form I-212 in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What Is Form I-212?
Immigration form I 212 is an application for permission to reapply for admission into the United States after being deported, removed, or voluntarily departing from the country. Individuals who have been deported or removed from the United States may be barred from returning for a specific period of time, usually up to ten years. Form I-212 allows individuals to request permission to reapply for admission before the end of the bar.
How To Fill Out I-212 Form Online
If you are seeking permission to re-enter the United States after being deported or removed, you ought to fill out form I-212. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to complete I 212 form pdf online:
- Get a copy of the form: The first step to filling out form I-212 online is to access the form. You can find and fill out this form for free on the PDFliner website.
- Provide Personal Information: The second step is to provide personal information, including your full name, date of birth, and place of birth. You will also be required to provide your address, telephone number, and email address.
- Provide Information on Prior Deportation or Removal: The third step is to provide information about any prior deportation or removal from the United States. You will be asked to provide details about the circumstances of your removal, including the date, location, and reason for your removal.
- Explain Why You Want to Return to the United States: The fourth step is to explain why you want to return to the United States. You will be required to provide a detailed explanation of the circumstances surrounding your removal and why you believe you should be allowed to return to the country.
- Provide Supporting Documentation: The final step is to provide any supporting documentation that may help your case. This may include evidence of your ties to the United States, such as family members or a job offer, as well as any other relevant documents that may support your application.
What Should Form I-212 Include
For you important to include all the necessary information and documentation to support your case. Some of the key items that should be included in USCIS form I 212 include:
- Personal information, including your full name, date of birth, and place of birth.
- Information about any prior deportation or removal from the United States, including the date, location, and reason for your removal.
- A detailed explanation of the circumstances surrounding your removal and why you believe you should be allowed to return to the country.
- Any supporting documentation that may help your case, such as evidence of your ties to the United States, family members, or a job offer.
When to Request Form I-212
If you have been deported, removed, or voluntarily departed from the United States and wish to return before the end of the bar period, you may request I 212 form. Also important to note that there is no guarantee that your request will be granted, and the decision is ultimately up to the discretion of the USCIS.
You should request Form I-212 as soon as possible, as the process can take several months to complete. Ensure all necessary information and documentation is included in your application to increase your chances of approval.
Fillable online Form I-212
- Fill this form