Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Parent Affidavit of Residency
Fill this form
Get your Parent Affidavit of Residency in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What Is a Parent Affidavit of Residency?
The Parent Affidavit of Residency is developed by the NYC Department of Education for parents who are subletting a house or an apartment or sharing the living space with other renters. These parents must provide the Address Affidavit. Doubled-up parents don’t need to fill out the NYC Parent Affidavit of Residency Form and provide it to the school.
What Do I Need the Parent Affidavit of Residency For?
- A school requires an Affidavit of Residency from parents if a parent shares the house with other people, and there is one homeowner for both families. In this case, the document must be signed by the homeowner and the parent to make sure that the student is not homeless;
- Parents provide a Parent Affidavit of Residency Form to prove that there is no danger or discomfort in the student’s life and the school does not have to check out the home where the student lives. However, the school can still pick the student to visit the house.
How to Fill Out a Parent Affidavit of Residency?
This is an important document that proves that students have all conditions to develop and grow properly. It must be signed by a homeowner or a leaseholder as well as a parent. The document is not big, but its completion requires your total attention. You can find, download, and fill it in on PDFLiner. You may even print it out once you complete it. Here is what you need to include inside:
- Provide detailed information about the student, including the name, date of birth, OSIS, phone number, and address.
- Provide the information about the parent, including their name, address, phone number, work phone number, and email.
- Include the information about the current place of residence, including the name, address, phone number, parent relationship, and stay duration.
- Make a statement from the parent about the residency.
- Put down your and the leaseholder’s signatures.
Organizations That Work With Parent Affidavit of Residency
New York City Department of Education.
Fillable online Parent Affidavit of Residency
- Fill this form