Did you know that there are other excellent PDF editors that flaunt even more handy features? With our Adobe Acrobat alternative service, you will successfully edit PDF files without having to endlessly search for, download, and install any kind of software on your PC. PDFliner, our independent cloud-based document management tool, might be exactly what you’ve been looking for!
Wondering about the features and perks that come with our one-stop tool for PDF editing? Here’s what PDFliner and Adobe Acrobat have in common:
- Our alternative tool grants you the possibility to edit files online without time-consuming software uploads.
- You get to sign documents online in a fast and secure manner.
- You can merge a variety of file formats into a single PDF or split a large PDF file into several smaller ones.
- Using encrypted digital signatures or creating one for your handwritten signature is another handy feature.
- In addition to this, you can always make your document look totally recognizable and professional by adding a customized watermark, a photo, or even a video to specific PDF pages.
For you to see for yourself that our Adobe Acrobat alternative online PDF editor is among your best choices, have a look at some of its additional features listed below:
- With PDFliner, you get to create new forms as well as add text, images, graphics, and tables to them.
- By making the most of the drag and drop wizard, you can easily add fillable form fields e.g., checkboxes, drop-down menus, drag-and-drop fields, etc.
- Host and share your fillable documents via QR code, or allow public access to them by providing a link/button on your website.
- Add two-factor authentication for account protection, as well as use a PIN to access your documents.
- Enjoy automatic form-filling and add your own branding.