Adobe Acrobat Alternative
This might be surprising, but the best alternatives to Adobe Acrobat include more than one title! And there’s a competitor to Adobe Acrobat that you can use as a free alternative during the next 5 days. The platform offers a comprehensive set of online features, including PDF editing, watermarking, encrypting, converting, signing, and printing. Besides, you can benefit from all these features with up to 5 other users simultaneously. No need to wait – just edit together.
Find Fillable Documents Below
Find the required form in our extensive library by typing its name or description in the search form below. After that, edit and customize it the way you see fit.
Attach Documents From the Internet
Type the URL of the doc you want to add to PDFLiner. After that, feel free to edit, sign, and share it. We currently support PDF, JPG, and PNG formats.
Adobe Acrobat vs PDFLiner
Adobe Acrobat has been among the leading tools for editing PDF files. But did you know that there are other excellent PDF editors that flaunt even more handy features? With our Adobe Acrobat alternative service, you will successfully edit PDF files without having to endlessly search for, download, and install any kind of software on your PC. PDFliner, our independent cloud-based document management tool, might be exactly what you’ve been looking for!
What features are similar?
Wondering about the features and perks that come with our one-stop tool for PDF editing? Here’s what PDFliner and Adobe Acrobat have in common:
- PDF Editing. Our alternative tool grants you the possibility to edit files online without time-consuming software uploads.
- E-Signature. You get to sign documents online in a fast and secure manner with PDFLiner..
- Using encrypted digital signatures or creating one for your handwritten signature is another handy feature that we share.
- Make PDF Forms Fillable. In PDFLiner we concentrate on user friendliness of our product, that is why if you are looking for Adobe Acrobat alternative for this feature you are definitely in the right place.
- In addition to this, you can always make your document look totally recognizable and professional by adding a customized watermark, a photo, or even a video to specific PDF pages.
What is the difference between Adobe Acrobat and PDFLiner?
For you to see for yourself that our Adobe Acrobat alternative online PDF editor is among your best choices, have a look at some of its additional features listed below that PDFLiner has:
- With PDFliner, you get to create new forms as well as add text, images, graphics, and tables to them.
- By making the most of the drag and drop wizard, you can easily add fillable form fields e.g., checkboxes, drop-down menus, drag-and-drop fields, etc.
- Host and share your fillable documents via email, or allow public access to them by providing a link.
- Password protect your documents in 2 clicks.
- Enjoy automatic form-filling.
- Add your own branding.
- Send your documents to be signed and track the progress.
Whether your file is native, scanned, or in JPG format, you can edit and share it in mere moments via PDFLiner:
Compare PDFLiner and Adobe Acrobat Features
You might also want to see these comparing articles:
Hear What PDFLiner Users Have to Say & Join Them Today
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!