Adobe Acrobat Alternative
This might be surprising, but the best alternatives to Adobe Acrobat include more than one title! And there’s a competitor to Adobe Acrobat that you can use as a free alternative during the next 5 days. The platform offers a comprehensive set of online features, including PDF editing, watermarking, encrypting, converting, signing, and printing. Besides, you can benefit from all these features with up to 5 other users simultaneously. No need to wait – just edit together.
Adobe Acrobat has been among the leading tools for editing PDF files. But did you know that there are other excellent PDF editors that flaunt even more handy features? With our Adobe Acrobat alternative service, you will successfully edit PDF files without having to endlessly search for, download, and install any kind of software on your PC. PDFliner, our independent cloud-based document management tool, might be exactly what you’ve been looking for!
Wondering about the features and perks that come with our one-stop tool for PDF editing? Here’s what PDFliner and Adobe Acrobat have in common:
- Our alternative tool grants you the possibility to edit files online without time-consuming software uploads.
- You get to sign documents online in a fast and secure manner.
- You can merge a variety of file formats into a single PDF or split a large PDF file into several smaller ones.
- Using encrypted digital signatures or creating one for your handwritten signature is another handy feature.
- In addition to this, you can always make your document look totally recognizable and professional by adding a customized watermark, a photo, or even a video to specific PDF pages.
For you to see for yourself that our Adobe Acrobat alternative online PDF editor is among your best choices, have a look at some of its additional features listed below:
- With PDFliner, you get to create new forms as well as add text, images, graphics, and tables to them.
- By making the most of the drag and drop wizard, you can easily add fillable form fields e.g., checkboxes, drop-down menus, drag-and-drop fields, etc.
- Host and share your fillable documents via QR code, or allow public access to them by providing a link/button on your website.
- Add two-factor authentication for account protection, as well as use a PIN to access your documents.
- Enjoy automatic form-filling and add your own branding.
Whether your file is native, scanned, or in JPG format, you can edit and share it in mere moments via PDFLiner
PDFLiner Fulfills the Needs of PDF Editor
You might also want to see these comparing articles:
Hear What PDFLiner Users Have to Say & Join Them Today
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!