Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Fillable Form 8904
Fill this form
Get your Form 8904 in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is an 8904 Form?
Form 8904 is a small, simple document that is used for obtaining gas and oil production credit from qualified marginal/domestic wells and is part of General Business Credit. To fill it out, you need information from Schedule K-1. The completed document should be attached to your tax return.
What do I need Form 8904 for?
- If you are a representative of S Corporations or one of the Partnerships, you can apply for a credit for oil and gas production using this free form.
- This blank should be filled if the average daily volume of oil produced does not exceed 25 barrels.
- If you, as the owner of a well, received credits only from S Corporations or Partnerships, then instead of this document, you should fill out Form 3800.
How to fill out Form 8904?
Since this file is a one-page document, there should be no problems filling it out online.
- Open fillable Form 8904, indicate in the first line the volume of gas produced in cubic meters, and in the second, enter the credit amount ($2.17 for gas and $0.51 for oil).
- Multiply the first number by the second and get the amount to be put on the third line. Leave the next three sections unchanged.
- On the seventh line, write the total credit from S Corporations or Partnerships in accordance with Forms 1065 and 1120S.
- The last item reflects the sum of the numbers from lines 3 and 7 and represents the current year's credit amount.
- Be sure also to include your name and ID number at the very top of the PDF page.
- You can download Form 8904, send it by email or fax, print, or save it to your personal account.
Organizations that work with Form 8904
Fillable online Form 8904
- Fill this form