Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Fillable Form 8880
Fill this form
Get your Form 8880 in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
1. What is an 8880 Form?
Fillable Form 8880 blank is designed by the IRS to encourage citizens who earn lower incomes to invest in their retirement accounts more actively. By filling the free form, you can apply for the tax credit by claiming your retirement savings credit. It reduces the owed tax amount (not for business use).
2. What I need the Form 8880 for?
This PDF form is used for:
- Claiming your tax credit;
- Direct owed tax size reduction;
- If your AGI (Adjusted Gross Income) is below the established limits.
- If your retirement plan includes one of these plans: IRA, 104(k), 403(b), 457, Roth IRA.
You cannot file this form if you are:
- a single filer with AGI above $32,500;
- head of household with AGI above $47,750;
- joint filers with AGI above $65,000
The limits change every year, so check out the updates on PFLiner every year before filling the form. You can download Form 8880 latest version right here or fill the form online and print a complete copy directly.
3. How to fill out Form 8880?
This tax form consists of 2 pages and requires you to provide the following information:
- Name and SSN (Social Security Number) as in your return;
- In lines 1-12 of Page 1, you have to make all the calculations for yourself and your spouse (if you’re filing jointly);
- The calculations include contributions, deferrals, distributions, etc.
Completing the form line by line, you can ensure that you have the right to apply for the credit. At first sight, the calculations may look simple, but in the process, you may find that your AGI is bigger than you thought, which will mean that you cannot apply for the credit. Provide only fair information to avoid problems with the IRS.
4. Organizations that work with Form 8880
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS);
- Department of the Treasury.
Fillable online Form 8880
- Fill this form