Printable blank Form 2439
Printable blank Form 2439
1. What is a 2439 Form?
The 2439 tax form (full title: Notice to Shareholder of Undistributed Long-Term Capital Gains) is the IRS business tax form that is used for reporting the current amount of undistributed long-term gains to the eligible shareholder. You must file all 4 copies to submit the information correctly. The fee isn’t charged.
2. What I need the 2439 Form for?
- File the fillable Form 2439 to inform a shareholder on the current amount of gains
- FIle the complete blank to the IRS to provide the agency with the information for records and accounting;
- Submit the form by the end of each tax year of your RIC or REIT.
- Don’t file the 2020 version to report previous years;
- Don’t fill out until you have all the documentation that proves the figures you are entering.
3. How to fill out Form 2439?
The form includes 4 identical copies. Enter the same information on each copy and attach Copy A to your Form 1120-RIC or Form 1120-REIT, Copy B to the shareholder’s income tax return, hold Copy C for your records, and provide Copy D for the archive of the real estate investment trust or investment company.
- Enter name, address, and ZIP of REIT or RIC;
- Provide RIC or REIT IDs;
- Name the shareholder;
- Claim all the requested gains in lines 1-2;
- Check if the tax form is void or corrected.
As you are already on PDFLiner, you can save your time and download Form 2439 PDF or print it directly from this page for free. Our free-to-try online document editor is at your service as well.
4. Organizations that work with Form 2439
- The Internal Revenue Service (IRS);
- REITs and RICs.
Hear What PDFLiner Users Have to Say & Join Them Today
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!