With all the cloud-based document management tools out there, you no longer have to print out your forms in order to sign them. What’s even more exciting is that these days you have the freedom to choose the best document management platform out there. Let’s say, you’ve been using the FillAnyPDF tool a lot lately. But did you know that our FillAnyPDF alternative online form editor boasts an ever wider array of possibilities? Read below and give it a try to see for yourself.
Wondering which FillAnyPDF features our service provides? Well, there’s a lot. All of them, to be more precise. Find the list below:
- Just like FillAnyPDF, PDFLiner gives you the possibility to edit your files online. No need to endlessly upload documents on your computer.
- With PDFLiner, you will complete any form online using a variety of font sizes and colors.
- You will get to add your images to your documents and make the most of the service’s drawing tools.
- You can sign documents online, making sure that your digital signature complies with E-Sign legislation.
- Enjoy secure and unlimited cloud storage capacity.
As for the additional PDFLiner features and perks, find them listed below:
- You can create one large document from several smaller ones.
- You can add an annotation to your PDF files, highlight certain sections, and add your own branding.
- Enjoy faxing your documents (as well as receiving faxed files) irrespective of the device you use.
- Edit, share, sign PDFs and i.e. stay in complete control of your workflow on the go using the excellent (and 100% free) iOS and Android-based PDFLiner mobile application.
- Use the Document History functionality to see what’s been added and/or removed.