There’s a new competitor to Dotloop! PDFLiner service entered the race of the best Dotlop alternatives with a robust set of features and substantial discounts for the annual tier. Using the platform, you can upload, create, and edit documents with up to 5 people simultaneously and then convert files to the needed formats and share or print them without the need to download. PDFLiner isn’t a free alternative, but you can try the full tier with a pay-per-document plan.
Find Fillable Documents Below
Find the required form in our extensive library by typing its name or description in the search form below. After that, edit and customize it the way you see fit.
Attach Documents From the Internet
Type the URL of the doc you want to add to PDFLiner. After that, feel free to edit, sign, and share it. We currently support PDF, JPG, and PNG formats.
Today, there are a lot of powerful online document-editing tools. The choice is so overwhelming that finding the service that would suit you best is often challenging. If you’re precisely looking for a Dotloop alternative online PDF editor, you’ve definitely come to the right place. PDFLiner is an excellent Dotloop alternative, with even more handy features and advantages. Look through the list of features below and see for yourself.
PDFLiner and Dotloop are similar in many ways. Below, you will find features they have in common, as well as additional tools PDFLiner will shower you with.
So, are you wondering which Dotloop features PDLiner provides?
All of them, actually. Here’s the list for you to get the full picture:
- By using PDFLiner, you get to edit your PDFs online: no more time-wasting print-outs or uploads.
- The service allows you to add legal digital signatures to your documents: convenience beyond belief.
- Also, you get to request signatures from others by emailing them your PDF file.
- In addition to this, our Dotloop alternative service allows you to add your corporate branding to your documents in order to make them look more professional and recognizable.
Curious why most users prefer PDFLiner over Dotloop? It’s easy. Unlike Dotloop, PDFLiner flaunts the following additional functionality:
- Advanced authentication and encryption, which effectively protects your PDFs from confidentiality-related risks.
- The possibility to host interactive fillable forms that can be completed on the go using any mobile device.
- The possibility to fax your documents from any gadget, as well as receive faxes to your PDFLiner account.
- The possibility to use the PDFLiner mobile app for iPhone and Android: managing your workflow on the go has never been easier.
Whether your file is native, scanned, or in JPG format, you can edit and share it in mere moments via PDFLiner
PDFLiner vs. Dotloop: A Comprehensive Feature
Hear What PDFLiner Users Have to Say & Join Them Today
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!