IRS tax forms

Taxes of this type can be reported by persons and entities alike. They are withdrawn when passing of property from one agent to another takes place. Gift and property tax returns are the most common in this category. You will need 709, 706, or one of 8288 forms to process the transfer tax.

  • Form 709
    IRS Form 709
Please, wait...