How to Convert Screenshots to PDF: Comprehensive Guide
It seems so easy to convert screenshots to PDF! However, when it comes to practice, you may face difficulties with picking the right software, and the process becomes annoying. We understand this as we help people to process thousands of PDFs every day. Now, let’s figure out how to convert screenshots to PDF effortlessly with PDFLiner.
Converting Screenshot to PDF With PDFLiner
Using the versatile PDFLiner platform, you can easily convert screenshots to PDF. Our online processor currently supports screenshots in JPG and PNG formats, which is common for Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, and Android. It’s very easy to do if you follow these intuitive steps:
- Take a screenshot on your device;
- Open the PDFLiner - online screenshot to PDF converter;
- Click ‘Upload Document’ and upload the screenshot from your computer;
- Wait a few seconds for the viewer to upload your screenshot;
- Edit the screenshots with our online tools if needed;
- Now click the red ‘Done’ button in the top-right corner;
- Select the ‘Save document as PDF’ icon in the pop-up window in the center of the screen.
Below are some quick answers to the most frequently asked questions that users ask when it comes to converting PDFs.
How to convert screenshot to PDF on Mac?
Follow these simple steps if you have a Mac:
- Take a screenshot;
- Double-click on it to open it with Preview;
- Click ‘File’ in the upper left corner;
- Select ‘Export as PDF’ in the drop-down menu and save your PDF in the needed folder.
Is there a convert screenshot to PDF Android instruction?
The following steps work on most Android devices:
- Open the screenshot or any other image;
- Tap ‘share’;
- Select ‘Print’;
- Choose the ‘Save to PDF’ option. Done.
How to make screenshots into PDF on Windows?
You can either use a third-party solution, which is the easiest way or follow these steps:
- Click on the screenshot with the right button;
- Click ‘Open with’;
- Click ‘See more’ at the top-right corner of Paint;
- Select Print;
- Click the button under the Printer option;
- Select Microsoft Print to PDF. Done.
Recommended for you
- Forms Filing Tips 1099 - How to Calculate Taxes and File the Form Online October 29, 2020
- Reviews Sejda PDF Desktop vs Bluebeam Comprehensive Comparison September 22, 2021
- E-Signatures Electronic Signatures Legality - Detailed Guide February 25, 2021