If you’ve been looking for an efficient and more versatile LegalZoom alternative, PDFLiner might be what you need. With its wide range of ready-made fillable forms and straightforward navigation, PDFLiner will save you a lot of time creating and completing PDF documents. It also offers a free trial period, making it one of the most attractive main competitors for LegalZoom.
LegalZoom Features Also Present in PDFLiner
The main reason why users are likely to look for services like LegalZoom is that it offers a number of ready-to-fill-out PDF blanks for businesses as well as individuals. The documents are all customizable. Once you choose a form, you are to ask a set of questions to fill in the required data. This makes navigating the PDF quick and intuitive, potentially reducing the risk of mistakes appearing in an important document. You can save and revise the document that you created further.
PDFLiner will cover your needs if you are looking for similar functions. Here is what the two services have in common:
- Creating and editing customizable PDFs based on a specific legal form. Users choose the form they are interested in and populate it with their own information.
- Dealing with data fields of different types to restrict the format of data you can enter. For example, if a date is required in a certain section of a document, both services will let you know that you are expected to enter a date and not plain text.
- Easily navigating between text fields by going back and forth one field at a time.
Turn to PDFLiner for More
If you compare LegalZoom vs PDFLiner, you’ll notice that the latter service has a much broader scope. PDFLiner is a multifunctional PDF tool that’s not limited to ready-made forms and has a lot to offer in terms of editing, such as the following features:
- Cloud-based storage of your templates for easy customization;
- Creating PDFs from scratch and placing fillable text, date, and signature fields wherever you like;
- Including images in your PDFs;
- Signing documents electronically;
- Formatting forms, adding notes to them, and much more.
Whether your file is native, scanned, or in JPG format, you can edit and share it in mere moments via PDFLiner
PDFLiner Fulfills the Needs of PDF Editor
Hear What PDFLiner Users Have to Say & Join Them Today
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!