Printable blank ACORD 140 Property Section
What Is an ACORD 140 Application?
ACORD Application 140, also known as Property Section Form, is widely used by property owners to provide detailed information about it, including its location and value. You can’t submit ACORD 140 without an ACORD 125 Form. The document is used for Commercial Property, and it is crucial to provide it for insurance carriers.
What Do I Need the ACORD 140 Application For?
You might need an ACORD Form 140 in different situations, but its main purpose is to provide information on the property for an insurance agency. Complete an ACORD Property Form in case:
- You need to provide details on the property for insurance. It has to be attached to the ACORD 125 Form;
- Your insurance company requires information on the premises, including the value. You have to agree on the valuation and loss causes that you want to specify;
- You want to ensure extra coverage, specific restrictions, and other details about your property.
How to Fill Out an ACORD 140 Application?
Your insurance agent might provide you with this fillable form, but you can also find it with PDFLiner. There are three pages; the third contains rules and instructions for users. You may complete the PDF form online without downloading or printing it. Follow the next instructions:
- Include the agency name, carrier, policy number, effective date, and named insured in the first section block.
- Make the blanket summary in the 2nd block. Include the type, number, and amount.
- Provide detailed information on-premises, including the coins, causes of loss, inflation possibility, and amount.
- Indicate extra coverage if any.
- If there is additional interest, provide the data about it.
- If you have extra remarks, leave them at the end of the 2nd page;
- Put the signature of the producer and the applicant on the 3rd page.
Organizations That Work with ACORD 140 Application
- ACORD insurance companies;
- Officials around the US.
Hear What PDFLiner Users Have to Say & Join Them Today
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!