Printable blank ACORD 125 Commercial Insurance Application
What is ACORD Commercial Property Application?
ACORD 125, or ACORD Commercial Insurance Application, is used for making a record of the overall information about a particular company. Most insurance policies require you to fill out this form. You can attach additional forms to printable ACORD 125 if obliged.
What do I need ACORD 125 Business Insurance for?
- If the company or agency wants to know what the insurance policy cover, it can send ACORD 125 to the insurance agency to get a quote back;
- If any insurance policy you fill out requires this form;
- In case you want to file insurance claims or settle a dispute, you will need a fillable ACORD 125.
How to fill out ACORD 125?
The form contains eight pages where you should fill out the agency data.
- The first one requires general information about the company, including name, contacts, lines of business, etc.
- Next, you should write premises info. Here you can attach ACORD 823 if there are any additional premises you want to file. You may add ACORD 45 for the field of additional interest.
- Blank ACORD 125 also includes the General Liability Section. Here you fill out the coverages, schedule of hazards, the claims you made, and some other fields.
- After this section, there is a part that requires you to answer some questions about the general information.
- You should sign this form twice: before the General Liability Section and at the end of the document. You can download a PDF and print it or sign an electronic copy.
Organizations that work with ACORD 125
Hear What PDFLiner Users Have to Say & Join Them Today
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!